Sunday, December 11, 2011

I LOVE PYSSLA BEADS - THE SMURF

Harry and Belle love The Smurf very much. I have learned from website for Papa Smurf and Clumsy Smurf. I used a lot of white, blue and red beads. It is quite big, use up the whole base.

Clumsy Smurf:

This is the frame in black beads



Clumsy Smurf out frame
 

Harry help to find the blue colour beads


Clumsy Smurf after putting blue beads


Harry help to put white colour beads for Clumsy Smurf


Tah-dah! Clumsy Smurf has been done.

Papa Smurf:


This is the frame in black beads


Belle help to find blue colour beads


Papa Smurf after putting blue colour beads


Belle help to put red colour beads on the hat for Papa Smurf


Belle help to put red colour beads on the hat for Papa Smurf


Papa Smurf after putting red colour beads on the hat


Papa Smurf after putting white colour beads on the beard

After I have done the picture, sometimes i will iron it the next day or few day after that, pyssla beads is very easy mess up. Once it is mess up, you will find hard to re-do, i will become "crazy" if it mess up.


I will protect my beads like this before I want to iron, on top, i put another base to protect my picture


Ready to iron

Ready to iron


after iron with parchment paper


Tah-dah! after tear out the  parchment paper


Harry likes Papa Smurf, Isabelle likes Clumsy Smurf

Belle likes most is the scene that Clumsy Smurf eat SHAMPOO, she will make same face and sound like Clumsy smurf make after eat shampoo. It is very funny.


What is the scene that your kids like most?

6 comments:

Carolyn (Lil' Dahling) said...

Wah your kids really have a lot of patience. Even I don't have that much patience. LOL.

Kok Ling said...

Ya, they like to find the colour, separate the different colour. When i nearly finish, they will help to fill in the blank.

ChloeRuoyi said...

Both Papa Smurf and Clumsy are very nice! Chloe is a big fan of Smurfs too and I think I want to make this with her. Thanks for sharing :)

Mummy Moon said...

Very Nice, thanks for sharing this Kok Ling.

Kok Ling said...

ChloeRuoyi:
Thank you for sharing my blog in your blog.
I saw you got "fong mok" suddently, I have the same problem also, itchy till can't tahan, now i am having some drink to solve this problem, if it effective, the i will share it out.

Lee said...

Hello Kok Ling, first time I see this beads. I guess as no kids in the house have lost touch with all these.
Great looking kids you have, and your girl looks really keen on it.
Have a fun weekend and keep a song in your heart.
Lee.