Monday, July 25, 2011

New Way to Play ANGRY BIRD Without IPHONE OR IPAD

After hubby brought I Pad, Harry, Belle and I crazy with the Game - Angry Bird.
Before that i wonder why there is so many t-shirt, toys with Angry Bird picture or character?
Now i understand. I plan to buy Angry Bird T Shirt to my kids too, hehehe.

I create an Angry Bird Game without using I phone or I pad. I brought 6 of Angry Bird soft toy (is very colourful, I like it), my son can differential the strength of each bird.

I make it similar to Angry Bird Game, using the toy to thrown the Green Pig. I put the green pig on the bolster or pillow, let the kids using angry bird throw to the pig, make it fall, then it consider win, they are happy to play the game, they feel more happy to play like this compare to the electronic one. it can train their 瞄准 too. good idea?

Harry take picture with 6 angry birds


Belle take picture with 6 angry birds


both kids take picture with 6 angry birds


Harry thrown very hard, but quite 准 la


Harry ask me to take his picture with this pose


he can beat 2 out of 3, show happy face


manage to catch the movement


arrange back and throw again


start the game again


2 comments:

Carolyn (Lil' Dahling) said...

Hahahaha. I enjoyed the video. They kept saying tak guna la. tak guna. hahahah.

Kok Ling said...

ya la, this harry after watching bahasa cartoon, always follow what they said, when things tak berjaya, he said "tak guna", belle also follow, she said "tak guna la". funny.