Thursday, July 21, 2011

Top Ten Things I Wish I Could Do

Top Ten Things I Wish I Could Do

Thanks from Carolyn tagging me. Here goes:

1. Travel at Taiwan, Japan, Shanghai, Bangkok, Singapore and Europe. (envy la, see so many friends go travel.) 

2. Colour my hair with nice chocolate colour

3. Learn 人体彩绘 (expensive lor), be a professional in人体彩绘, help to draw at any girl’s body who interested, if can earn money, is most welcome 

4. No quarrel, no arguing with hubby

5. Live happily with the loves one (3 of them)

6. Be friend back with a very very old best friend, forget every conflict in my memory.

7. Paint my car into yellow colour same like bumblebee car’s colour.

8. Laser my eyes, no need to wear spec anymore (expensive lor)

9. Wish Bernama Mandarin news service  http://mandarin.bernama.com/v2/
can 发仰光大,

10. Go play ATV (adventure don’t know what, similar like 四轮越野车) with hubby and best friends.


Now it's my turn to tag

Harn Foong
肖小外    
徐嘉得    






4 comments:

Carolyn (Lil' Dahling) said...

You're most welcome!
1. Wah you are really specific man!
2. Can colour mar. go ahead!
3. Wah...so gatal one ah u..:P face painting can already lar. I sure won't be your model..eee.
4. hinting to hubby?
5. yes, you will. don't worry.
6. pray hard and who knows it will?
7. can what..ask hubby to pay can already.
8. no problemo..also ask hubby or save up your own.
9. you really got a big heart ler. lol
10. go tell your hubby to make it come true..;)

Gary Lee KH said...

Nvr try nvr know......

Kok Ling said...

Thank you Carol, actually No(3) painting, can paint on the hand, not the body. chinese call 人体彩绘.

Blogger said...

Get daily suggestions and guides for earning THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME totally FREE.
SUBSCRIBE NOW